We’re always looking for the best treats to give our pups...especially one that helps training and is a high reward to keep our pups stimulated, obedient and happy. Fish skins are the perfect addition to any pet parent’s treat collection - and here’s why!
- They’re easily digestible (healthybud dehydrated fish skins in particular are all natural, human-grade, non-GMO, with no preservatives.)
- Rich in Omega3, promoting healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Contributes to muscle growth and improving heart health
- High in protein and low in fat
- Hypoallergenic - fish skin is a great alternative for dogs with common allergies triggered by beef or chicken.
- Highly palatable and easy to chew
- Great for all stages of life
As with all treats, make sure to supervise your bud while feeding treats.
When looking for Fish Skins you should look for some that are air-dried as they will retain the most amount of nutrients and flavour! These are the type of treats that are guaranteed to make your pup drool!
If you're interested in trying a wild-caught Canadian Fish Skin treat healthybud has you covered here!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The information presented here is not meant to replace your vet’s advice or prescribed medications, but only to suggest additional options to explore, based on your dog’s condition.